We are a team of volunteers committed to advancing diversity and inclusion by helping ensure that all people across our communities feel valued and have equal access to resources, services, and opportunities provided by Savie Health.
We Now Offer Telehealth via Text!
Savie Health is pleased to now be offering telehealth to all patients. We hope that this will save patient’s time, the need to travel from communities outside of Lompoc for follow-up appointments and/or behavioral healthcare, and reduce the amount of time taken away from work for healthcare.
Patients who have a cell phone and can send and receive texts are able to be seen via telehealth. We will simply text you a meeting link, and you can click to attend. Please contact our office for more information, (805) 743-4776.
Designed to meet the essential needs in our community, we provide medical services including primary medical care, disease prevention, and chronic condition management for diabetes and hypertension.
Our licensed clinical social workers are available to meet with Savie Health patients (in English or Spanish) for counseling and/or resource and referral.
With a focus on relieving pain and infection, our goal is to improve general health by providing patients with a thorough dental exam and treatment. Coming soon!
Free vision care for those who need it most. We provide eye exams and glasses, if required, with a full selection of high-quality glasses and frames available. Coming soon!
Savie Health Free Clinic provides the following services:
• Primary care for adults and children without health insurance who are low/moderate income
• Some medical specialty referrals such as cardiology, gastroenterology, ENT and general surgery.
• Sick visits
• Well visits and check-ups
• Flu vaccines
• Health screenings for children at every age (immunizations not available).
• Medications (No Narcotics)
• Pregnancy tests
• Flu and Strep tests
• Regular care for chronic illnesses like diabetes and high blood pressure.
• Lab services like checking blood, urinalysis, etc.
• X-rays (done at LVMC).
• Knee injections
• Minor cyst and skin tag removal
• Behavioral Health
• Social services referrals
• Mental health and counseling services
• Referrals to community resources
Our mission is to provide free medical, behavioral health, dental and vision care to uninsured adults in Santa Barbara County
and beyond regardless of race, gender, ethnicity, immigration status, religion, or sexual orientation.