About Savie Health Free Clinic
Savie Health is a nonprofit organization, not a government agency. Savie serves community members who have no health insurance and are low-moderate income. Our clinic is located at 1111 East Ocean Ave, Suite 2, Lompoc, CA.
Who can be seen at Savie Health?
• Individuals without health insurance (including Medi-Cal)
who are low-moderate income (family of 1 below $60,324).
How can one be seen at Savie Health?
• By calling for an appointment at 805-743-4776.
• By referral of a healthcare provider, volunteer or community partner.
What are the services offered?
• Medical and Specialty care services (based on provider capacity).
• Prescription Assistance (No Narcotics)
• Care Coordination
What are services not offered?
• Screening/care for infectious diseases such as TB or Hepatitis, sexual health appointments (including STD testing or contraceptives); these services are provided at Santa Barbara County Public Health Department. Call 805-737-6400.
• Prenatal care. Please contact the Public Health Department to arrange prenatal care at -805-737-6400.
How much does it cost to be seen?
• Services are provided at No Charge to the patient.
• Off-site prescriptions are given for medications not available at the clinic. We try to prescribe medications under $10/30 day supply.
When is Savie Health open?
• Week of January 2nd, 2023: Wednesday, Friday and Saturday 9am – 4pm.
• Starting week of January 9th, 2023: Wednesday – Saturday 9am – 4pm.
What should I bring to my appointment?
• Photo ID (Ex: State Id, Driver’s License, Passport, Consular Identification Card, Work ID, School ID etc.).
• Any and all medications being taken including supplements.
• A proper face mask (If not we will provide one).